When you call yourself a specialist in Pet Stain and Odor Removal you have to live up to the name. Citywide Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning of the Greater Seattle area is proud of its Pet Stain and Odor Removal Services and the results our experience and never ending research in this area can provide to our clients.
It isn’t always easy to stay on the top of your field in a specific area; it takes relentless effort in the continuous researching of new products. You can’t be afraid of trying something new and leaving practices that you thought were the top of the field, until something better comes along.
Citywide Cleaning Services has always considered it’s self a top provider of Pet Stain and Odor Removal, and with new techniques that continue to come out we can continue to provide better and more productive services every day.
Pet stain and Odor Removal can be moderate to severe and when it is severe it takes a full restoration of the carpet to be able to remove these sometimes gruesome situations. Over the years we have seen it all and even our technicians get surprise at some of the end results.
Even when carpets seem to have no hope a restoration can be possible. Cleaning Pet Stains and removing dreadful odors can be an intense cleaning and developing a consistent process of removal is very important. We have developed a tried and tested removal method.
So what steps can you take when your pet has an accident? Blot up the spot and remove any excess you can, if your appointment is right away it is better not to treat it with any solutions or chemicals. We will be there shortly and treat it with our multi-step cleaning process. When we come in to clean your Pet Stains and remove Pet Odors we will:
- Inspect the carpet and concentration of the Pet Stain and Odor Removal
- Give a full cost analysis and choices in cleaning removal processes
- Give a full analysis of contamination and expected results of cleaning
- Cleaning of the carpet involves a process of emulsifying the pet stain and encapsulating stains for removal from the carpet
- The carpet is hot water extracted for thorough stain removal
- The carpet is then treated with a special deodorizer which is also hot water extracted with a customize technique for each situation to neutralize the odor
- Carpet is thoroughly extracted and inspected to ensure complete removal and restoration of the carpet
We are so confident in our services that we offer a 30 day call back service if there continues to be any further problems with returning stains or odor.